Jogos de Palavras

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-18Yu3v4zbJI/T_YF6sXm6GI/AAAAAAAABoQ/ejVZMFuu6z8/s1600/imagem+2.jpg

Myriam Valentina

Myriam Valentina

Musique


quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2010

For you



Thank you


If the sun refused to shine,

I would still be loving you

When mountains crumble to the sea

There'll still be you and me

Kind woman I give you my all

Kind woman, nothing more

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain,

Tears of loves lost in the days gone by

My love is strong

With you there is no wrong:

Together we shall go until we die

Inspiration is what you are to me

Inspiration, look to see

And so today, my world it smiles

Your hand in mine we walk the miles

Thanks to you it will be done,

For you to mare are the only one

Happiness no longer sad

Happiness, I'm glad

If the sun refused to shine,

I would still be loving you,

When mountains crumble to the sea,

There'll still be you and me, and me

LED ZEPPELIN


Nenhum comentário:


Seguidores